Not enough options? specify the possibility of implementation
Yes, you must choose a rate. Subsequently, it should be defined at the contract.
In case, if the activity of your company is focused on a specific product or service (for example, the services of a private lawyer, promo event etc.). Either you want to improve sales of one of your products, or get the actions you need from visitors of the site.
We recommend to develop a landing page with the ability to create additional text pages to cover all possible search queries for better search optimization.
At the end of the work, you will get a ready website with the right to make one-time changes to the fonts, colors, content.
The visual editor is a convenient environment for editing the site for users who are not ready to work with the code. Blocks and sections are presented graphically; they can be set to their own custom styles. We will provide training on managing such websites. You can easily change, delete and add pictures, texts, buttons through the admin panel.
Yes, you can easily add new features and design solutions.
Yes. If you are in another country/ city – will discuss the ability of delivering signed copies of the contract.
We work on 25% prepayment, the remaining 75% you pay upon completion of work. As a rule, the method of payment is a bank transfer, but payment by card is also possible. All documents for your accounting we will provide.
Yes. In the future, at the request of the client, we continue to work on the site (we update modules / plugins, adjust functionality, work with content and sections).
You can learn more detailed information here.
Заполните форму Вашего заказа
Оставьте Вашу заявку